Do you have Homeowner Umbrella Insurance?
Personal Homeowner Umbrella Insurance. Do You Have the Right Coverage?
Umbrella Home insurance is extra liability insurance. It is designed to help protect you from major claims and lawsuits and as a result it helps protect your assets and your future. It does this in two ways: Provides additional liability coverage above the limits of your homeowners, auto, and boat insurance policies.
Most of our Coverage Features:
* Optional excess UM/UIM available up to $1,000,000, $25,000 included in base rates
* Broad definition of bodily injury and personal injury
* True umbrella with drop down coverage for non owned
* watercraft up to 26', non owned RVs and non owned autos
* outside the US
* Worldwide coverage
* Zero deductible
* No aggregate limits
* Coverage for both pre and post judgement interest
Consider purchasing an Umbrella policy if:
* Your assets are greater than your insurance liability limits.
* You are financially responsible for children.
* You frequently host guests on your property.
* Your residence includes a swimming pool.
* You own watercraft or off-road vehicles
* You own rental or vacation properties
* You participate in volunteer activities
A Preferred Personal Umbrella covering one house and two
vehicles often costs less than $225 in annual premium for
$1,000,000 of additional liability coverage.
By Phone, On-line or just stop in our office!