Home Page Home Page Location Contact Us Get A Quote Blog Master Insurance Business Insurance Home /Condo/Renters Insurance Automobile Insurance
Get A Quote

Condominium Master Insurance Policy 

Do you live in a Condo? Are you a Condo Trustee? If you are not a trustee forward this the to them. We could $ave you Hundreds of Dollars off your current insurance policy.

Our Condominium Unit Owners Insurance Policies are made simple!!
The Condominium / Association Master Insurance Policy - Because it can be more efficient or economical, your association should insure all the building and common elements under a single package policy, commonly called an association master insurance policy.

The two typical ways to provide coverage, all through an association policy:

* Bare walls-in.
Covers all real property from the exterior framing inward, but does not cover the fixtures and installations within the condo unit. So, things like granite kitchen countertops, bathroom and kitchen fixtures, and the flooring are not covered by the master insurance policy. This condo owner will probably have the greatest coverage needed.

* All-in.
Covers fixtures, installations or additions within the interior surfaces of the perimeter walls, floors and ceilings of individual units. This condo owner will probably have a more limited coverage needed.

When the condominium/association insures the structure, a unit owner policy is normally written to cover the unit owner (H06) for:

* Items not covered by the association master policy that may be your insurance responsibility.

* The value of building additions or alterations made by you, at your expense.

* Value added (If you've put in a better quality carpet than was originally there, for example, this coverage would make up the difference in case of loss).

* Damage to your unit not compensated because of the master policy deductible.

Building coverage is one of the more complex parts of insuring an association. You should discuss your needs with our agency. Savin Jones Insurance.

In other instances, the condominium/association does not insure the structure. In this situation, a homeowner's policy would be written for the unit owner, just as it would be for an insured person with a conventional home.

Remember, however, that conditions in condominium/ association bylaws and other governing regulations may vary widely. Be certain that your policy covers any potential gaps in the condominium/ association master policy.

Remember Call us at (800) 550-INSURE or visit our website savinjones.com to get a Free no-obligation quote!!   We could save you Hundreds while increasing your insurance coverage.

Share |

No Comments

Post a Comment
Required (Not Displayed)

All comments are moderated and stripped of HTML.
Submission Validation
Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code
Enter the Validation Code from above.
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only. It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between you and the blog and website publisher.
Blog Archive
  • 2018
  • 2017
  • 2016
  • 2015
  • 2014
  • 2013

View Mobile Version
867-C Dorchester Ave | Dorchester, MA 02125 | Ph: 617.474.9900 | Fx: 617.474.9901                                                  
Home Page About Us Our Services Newsletter Get A Quote Contact Us Home Page