What is Condo Association Insurance in Massachusetts
Ma Condo Associations are usually responsible for maintaining the common areas and More of their complexes. Normally, associations need to keep these areas clean and in good repair -- and MA Condo associations need to properly insure the areas. Ma Condo Association Insurance Policies help Massachusetts Condominium Associations get the coverages they need for the common areas they maintain.
Ma Condo Association Insurance Policies can be used to protect many different kinds of common areas and More. With the right coverages and protections in place, a Insurance Policy might offer protection for:
- The Building, or Buildings...
- Courtyards, walkways, fences and other landscaping
- Foyers, entryways, stairwells, elevators and hallways
- Exercise rooms, pools, business centers and other amenities
- Common walls in building and or buildings’ exterior walls
- Maintenance sheds, utility rooms and similar spaces
These are just some examples of all that a policy may provide coverage for. There’s a policy for almost any kind of common area that a condominium complex may have.
What Associations in Massachusetts Need a Condo Association Master Insurance? #SavinJones
Most Condo Associations in Massachusetts should have a Ma Master Condo Association Insurance Policy. Without a Ma Condo Association Insurance Policy, an Condo Association wouldn’t have Insurance Protection against major damage or expensive liability suits. A big expense could not only devastate the Condo Association, but it might also financially harm everyone who owns a unit within the complex.
What Protections Does Condo Association Insurance Offer? #SavinJones
How much protection is offered for in-unit items depends on the type of Ma Condo Insurance Policy:
- A bare walls-in policy will often only cover the walls of units
- A single entity policy will frequently add coverage for standard features
- An all-in (modified single entity) policy will typically add coverage for upgraded features
The liability protections provided by a Condo Association Insurance Policy normally help pay legal fees, judgements and settlements associated with covered liability lawsuits that are filed against an association. Depending on a policy’s terms and conditions, covered lawsuits may include slip-and-fall, slander, libel, negligence and other suits.
We are very competitive with our Master Condo Insurance Policies (in most cases saving you Hundreds of Dollars)
Call us or Click here for a Insurance Quote }}} #SavinJones